Friday, February 13, 2015
Some activities that helped me on projects were videos and games. I fell like everyone did a dissent amount of work on all the projects. We were successful mod of the time when we were working together but sometimes we were goofing of a little bit but most of the time we are working and not goofing of. There are a lot of things that I want to learn about Egypt like are there restraints like In N Out or Round Table. And I want to learn about all the hidden things under the bay like all the status of the pharaohs and the writing and how to read and understand the Egyptian writing and syllables. And I want to learn how to make food and stuff like shelters. I also want to learn about how to fish with your hands and with a net. (I saw that in the walking the Nile video and I was interested on trying it). I really want to learn how to ride a camel and how hot is it in the Sahara desert and how long have Egyptian people in the olden days how were they treated from the pharaohs. Were they treated good, bad, kind, not kind, selfish, not selfish and more. Were they given rewards or breaks or treats or food or water or clothes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment